Sun, eulogized by the author of
the Lal Kitab as Vishnu, the lord of
presentation, is the father of our
solar system, around which all
planets resolve. The power of light
in the sky, the temperature of the
earth, the power of presentation and
progress are represented by the sun.
His presence means the
"day" and absence means
the "night". The soul in
human body and the power of
rendering bodily services to others
have also been referred to the Sun -
a royal planet of power, authority
Sun provides good results if placed
in houses 1 to 5,8,9,11 and 12. The
6th, 7th, and 10th are bad houses
for the Sun. The Moon, the Jupiter
and the Mars are the planets
friendly to the Sun, where the
Saturn, Venus, Rahu and Ketu are
enemies. The first is the Puccka
Ghar, the permanent house and the
house of exaltation of the Sun,
whereas the 7th house is in the
house of debilitation. The Mars in
the 6th and Ketu in the 1st house
make the Sun produce results of an
exalted planet. If the Sun is
exalted or placed in an auspicious
house of a person's horoscope he is
bound to rise higher and higher in
power and position. If obstacles are
created against him by a person that
person is bound to meet his doom.
Much better results are proposed if
the Sun is in conjunction with
Sun gives adverse effects on the
things associated with the house in
which he is placed. Consequently in
the Ist house he will create health
problems for the native. In the 2nd
house he will affect the family and
its comforts absolutely adversely.
sun in the 6th house will not prove
good for the sisters and daughters
of the native. In the 7th he will
face obstacles in the comforts of
the wife. The Sun of the 8th house
will save the native from death in
sun of the 9th house will destroy
the comforts of the forefathers and
perhaps deprive the native of their
properties. In the 10th, the sun
will affect the father adversely.
The sun in the 11th increases and
multiplies the income of the native
manifold, if he does not augment the
power of Saturn by consumption of
liquor, meat and eggs. The Sun in
the 12th house destroys the comforts
of the night hour sleep of the
Sun will not be able to harm Venus
when sun is being expected by Saturn
because Saturn and Venus are great
friends. On the contrary, if Saturn
is being expected by Sun, then the
Sun will not be afraid of Saturn and
he will destroy the Venus as both
are natural enemies in the house
where he is placed.
effects of the Sun in both the
situations in different houses are
as below :
in 1st House
(1) The native will be fond of
constructing religious buildings and
digging of wells for public
purposes. He will have permanent
source of livelihood- more from
the government. Money earned from
sources will keep multiplying. He
will believe only his eyes, not in
The native's father may die in early
childhood. Having sex in the day
time will make the wife constantly
ill and have infection of
tuberculosis if Venus is placed in
the 7th house. Malefic sun in the
1st house and Mars in the 5th house
will cause the death of sons, one
after the other. Similarly, the
malefic Sun in the 1st house and
Saturn in the 8th house will cause
the death of wives, one after the
other. If there is no planet in the
7th house the marriage before 24th
year will prove lucky for the
native, otherwise the 24th year of
the native would prove highly
disastrous for him
(1) Marry before 24th year of life.
(2) Don't have sex with wife during
the day time.
(3) Install a hand pump for water in
your ancestral house.
(4) Construct small dark room in the
left side at the end of your house.
(5) Either of the spouse must stop
eating "GUR" i.e. jiggery.
in 2nd house
(1) The native will be
self-dependent, skilled in handiwork
and would prove highly helpful to
parents, maternal uncles, sisters,
(2) The Sun in the 2nd will become
more auspicious if the Moon is
in the 6th
(3) Ketu in the 8th house will make
the native very truthful.
(4) Rahu in the 9th house makes the
native a renowned artist or
(5) Ketu in the 9th house makes him
a great technician.
(6) Mars in the 9th house makes him
(7) The generous nature of the
native would put an end to growing
(1) The Sun will affect very
adversely the things and relatives
with the planets inimical to the Sun
i.e., wife, wealth,
cows, taste, mother etc. Disputes
and wife will spoil the native.
(2) Never accept donations if the
Moon is placed in the 8th house and
the Sun in
the 2nd house is not auspicious;
otherwise the native will
(3) The Sun in the 2nd house, Mars
in the 1st and Moon in the 12th
the native's condition critical and
pathetic in every
(4) Mars in the 8th house makes the
native extremely greedy if the Sun
in the 2nd
house is inauspicious.
(1) Donate coconut, mustard oil and
almonds to religious places of
(2) Manage to avoid disputes
involving wealth, property and
(3) Avoid accepting donations,
specially rice, silver and milk.
in 3rd House
(1) The native will be rich,
self-dependant and having younger
(2) He will be blessed with divine
grace and will earn profits
intellectual by pursuits.
(3) He will be interested in
astrology and mathematics.
(1) If the Sun is not auspicious in
the 3rd house and the Moon is also
auspicious in the horoscope, there
will be daylight robbery or
the native's house.
(2) If the 9th house is afflicted,
the forefathers would have been
If the 1st
house is afflicted, the neighbours
of the native will be
(1) Obtain blessings of the mother
by keeping her happy.
(2) Serve others with rice or milk.
(3) Practice good conduct and avoid
in 4th House
(1) The native will be wise, kind
and a good administrator. He will
source of income. He will leave a
legacy of great riches for
springs after death.
(2) If the Moon is with the Sun in
the 4th house, the native will earn
profit through certain new
(3) The Mercury in the 10th or 4th
house will make such a native a
(4) If Jupiter is also with the Sun
in the 4th house, the native will
profits through gold and silver
(1) The native becomes greedy,
inclined to commit theft and likes
others. This tendency ultimately
produces very bad results.
(2) If the Saturn is placed in the
7th house he becomes victimised by
(3) If the Sun is inauspicious in
the 7th house and mars is placed in
the native's eye will become
seriously defective, but his
will not dwindle.
(4) The native will become impotent
if the Sun in the 4th is
Moon is placed in the 1st or 2nd
house, the Venus is in the
Saturn is in the 7th house.
(1) Distribute alms and food to the
(2) Do not take up business
associated with iron and wood.
(3) Business associated with gold,
silver, cloth will give very good
in 5th house
(1) The progress and prosperity of
family and children will be assured.
the Mars is
placed in the 1st or 8th house and
Rahu, Ketu, Saturn
in 9th and 12th houses, the native
will lead king's life.
(2) If in 5th house placed with any
planet inimical to sun, the native
bestowed hour by the government
(3) If Jupiter is placed in 9th or
12th house, the enemies will be
but this position will not be good
for children of the
(1) If the Sun in the 5th is
inauspicious and Jupiter is in 10th,
native will die and wives in
subsequent marriages will also die
(2) If the sun in the 5th house is
inauspicious and Saturn is placed in
of the native will die.
(1) Do not delay in having a child.
(2) Build your kitchen in the
eastern portion of your house.
(3) Drop a lit the quantity of
mustard oil on the ground
in 6th House
(1) Native will be lucky, prone to
anger, will have beautiful spouse
benefit from that government.
(2) If Sun is in the 6th house and
Moon, Mars and Jupiter in the 2nd
following tradition will be
(3) If sun is in 6th house and Ketu
in 1st or 7th house then the native
will have a
son and after the 48th year great
fortune will follow.
(1) The native's son and maternal
family will face bad times. Will
native health adversely.
(2) If there is a no planet in the
2nd house, the native will get a
job in the 22nd year of his life.
(3) If Mars is placed in the 10th
house the native's sons will die one
(4) Mercury in the 12th house causes
high blood pressure.
(1) Ancestral customs and ritu also
should be strictly followed;
progress and happiness will be
(2) Underground furnaces should not
be constructed with in the
(3) After taking dinner blow off the
fire of the kitchen stove by
milk over it.
(4) Always keep Gangajal in the
premises of your house.
(5) Offer wheat or Gur to monkeys.
in 7th House
(1) If Jupiter, Mars or Moon are
placed in the 2nd house, the native
occupy a ministerial position in the
(2) If the Mercury is exalted or
Mercury in the 5th or 7th house is
Mars, the native will have unending
sources of income.
(1) If the Sun is inauspicious in
the 7th house and Jupiter, Venus or
planet is placed in the 11th house
and Mercury is malefic in
house, the native will encounter the
death of several
his family together. Obstacles from
like tuberclosis and asthma will
vicitimise the native.
of fire, embalmment and other family
troubles will madden
who may go to the extent of becoming
a recluse or
(2) Malefic Sun in the 7th and Mars
or Saturn in the 2nd or 12th house
and Moon in
the 1st house cause leprosy or
(1) Lessen the amount of salt
(2) Start any work after taking a
little sweet with water.
(3) Offer a little piece of your
chapati to the fire of the kitchen
(4) Serving and rearing up a black
cow or a cow without horns, but
that the cow is not white.
in 8th House
(1) Government favours will accrue
from the 22nd year of life.
(2) Here the Sun makes the native
truthful, saintly and king like.
able to harm him.
(1) Mercury in the 2nd house will
create economic crisis.
(2) Native will be short tempered,
impatient & will have ill
(1) Never keep a white cloth in the
(2) Never live in the house facing
(3) Always eat something sweet and
drink water before starting any
(4) Throw copper coins in a burning
pyre (Chita) whenever possible.
(5) Throw Gur (jaggery) in running
in 9th House
(1) Native will be lucky, good
natured will have good family life
(2) If Mercury is in the 5th house,
the native will have fortune after
(1) Native will be evil and troubled
by his brothers.
(2) Disfavour from government and
loss of reputation.
(1) Never accept articles of silver
as gifts or donation. Donate silver
(2) Ancestral pots and utensils of
brass must be used and not sold.
(3) Avoid extreme anger and extreme
in 10th House
(1) Benefits and favours from
government, good health and
(2) The native will get a government
job and comforts of vehicles and
(3) The native will always be
suspicious about others.
(1) If the Sun is in the 4th house,
the native's father will die in his
(2) If the Sun is in the 10th house
and moon is in the 5th house the
have a very short life.
(3) If the 4th house is without any
planet, the native will be deprived
favours and benefits.
(1) Never wear blue or black
(2) Throwing a copper coin in a
river or canal for 43 years will be
(3) Abstain from liquor and meat.
in 11th House
(1) If the native is vegetarian he
will have three sons and will
head of the
house and will get benefits from
(1) The Moon is in the 5th house and
the Sun is not expected by good
planets, the will have a short life
(1) Abstain from meat and wine.
(2) Keep almonds or radishes near
the head of the bed and offer it in
day for long life and children.
in 12th House
(1) If Ketu in the 2nd house the
native will earn wealth after 24
have good family life.
(2) If Venus and Mercury are
together their then one will benefit
and the native will always have
steady source of income.
Native will suffer from depression,
financial loss from machineries and
will be punished by the government.
If the other evil planet is in the
1st house, the native will not be
able to sleep peacefully at night.
(1) Native should always have a
courtyard in his house.
(2) One should be religious and
(3) Keep a Chakki in the house.
(4) Always forgive your enemies.